Tuesday 25 September 2012

Five Baby Robins

Five baby robins watch Daddy Robin soar;
One baby leaves the nest, and now there are four.
Four baby robins, high up in a tree;
One flies to catch a worm, and now there are three.
 Three baby robins had nothing to do;
One tried his new-found wing, and then there were 2.
Two baby robins frolicked in the sun;
Another robin chased a bug, and then there was one.
 One baby robin, left all alone;
And this baby robin decided to stay home!


I had help with this one. I was literally doing about five things at once and asked my graphic designer best friend to draw me some robins and then we painted them together. I did the tree. I could potentially add more items or turn these into finger puppets but I think simple is good.

:) Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment